- Communicate Effectively - Listen to understand and clearly convey information in all forms based on the audience to ensure shared meaning of the message
- Act Inclusively - Ensure that actions and behaviors are respectful; show empathy and treat others with dignity. Leverage capabilities and insights of individuals with diverse perspectives, abilities and motivation.
- Solve Problems - Identify, prioritize and implement alternatives for a solution.
- Demonstrate Agility/ Adaptability - Maintain effectiveness and adjust to change by exploring the rationale, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful. Create an atmosphere of open-mindedness to change.
- Drive for Results - Show passion and commitment while delivering on business outcomes. Create a sense of individual ownership and accountability.
- Champion Innovation - Identify opportunities for new and improved ways of doing things that result in value added, unique and differentiated solutions.
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 8 or more years with CM/General Contractor Organization working on $20-$50 mm construction project
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven capability to establish specific measurable, attainable performance goals and hold others accountable for achieving them
- Demonstrated ability to build active team participation, team trust and strengthen positive interactions
- Ability to articulate financial knowledge and customer satisfaction awareness of how the company makes a profit
- Demonstrated ability to adapt personal communication style to suit the target audience and situation including highly effective presentations, clear and concise writing on complex and sensitive topics, and understanding through paraphrasing and use of relevant examples
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Financial Management familiarity
- OSHA 10-Hour Certified
- MEP Knowledge
- Understanding of Contract Document & Specifications
- Proficient in Procore
- Expertise in CMiC preferred
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.