• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Minimum 3 years Federal procurement experience
• Experience working on construction, munitions/UXO and/or environmental remediation projects for the Department of Defense a plus
• Must live on the Island of Guam. This position does not include a relocation package or travel subsistence.
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Sound knowledge of the assigned business unit clients, projects and functional organizations
•Sound knowledge of the project delivery processes and Federal procurement policies and procedures
•Sound understanding of federal government contractual compliance requirements
•Sound knowledge and ability to review exceptions, changes to terms and conditions and negotiate resolution with oversight from required reviewers
•Sound knowledge of competitive, sole source procurements
•Sound knowledge of cost and price analysis
•Good verbal communications and writing skills
•Communicates effectively with subcontractors, project teams, and support organizations
•Proficient user of Microsoft Office software
•Proficient in procurement systems and tools (i.e. CMiC)
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.