- Accredited degree in civil and/or structural engineering, with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Professional Engineer-in-Training (EIT) and willingness and ability to work toward a California PE
- Experienced in Constructability Reviews of Design and Design Concepts with regards to interdisciplinary coordination between ASMEP design components including; Construction details, Construction means and methods and Construction sequencing, in order to reduce required discipline interference and design changes in the field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to documentation, detail and accuracy.
- Competent user of relevant design software packages, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Extensive knowledge of current markets conditions.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
- Horizontal & Vertical construction and design experience is considered advantageous.
- A proven commitment to continued professional development.