The Senior Project Manager - Agency - CM is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction-management project, in this case, the individual is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Marin Bond program. This includes mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
• Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, architects, and engineers to establish operational priorities
• Produce all elements of programmatic execution plan and implement
• Provide jobsite leadership in the area of safety and quality
• Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
• BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• 10-15 years in the lead role on projects valued at $50-100 million or larger
• Experience working with the Division of State Architecture Office (California)
• Program management experience, especially with community college or K-12 school bond programs preferred
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work every day in Marin, CA
• Strong technical and communication skills are critical
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.